MSI MAG CORELIQUID B Series has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards. This Liquid cooler provide 120mm single fan.
- Anti-rotate mechanism makes sure the logo is always sitting upright.
- The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
- Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
- A split liquid pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat. Cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200, 1700, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD Socket AM5, AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
DROWN ALL OPPOSITION
The MAG CORELIQUID B Series liquid cooler takes everything back to simplicity. Its anti-rotate blockhead makes installation all the easier while its Auto-RGB lighting is sure to brighten your build.
The MAG CORELIQUID B Series’ water blockhead is designed with an anti-rotate mechanism to make sure the logo is always sitting upright.
HIGH THERMAL DISSIPATION
A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
LGA 1700 Compatible
The MAG CORELIQUID B Series liquid cooler provides out of box support for LGA 1700.
PUMP MOTOR RESONANCE ELIMINATION
A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN
The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump’s life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source.
Stylish yet built for flexibility, the MAG CORELIQUID B Series has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards.
EVAPORATION PROOF TUBING
Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
|MAG CORELIQUID B120
|Radiator Dimensions (WxDxH)
|154 x 120 x 27mm / 6.06 x 4.7 x 1.06 inches
|Number of Fans
|Fan Dimensions (WxDxH)
|120 x 120 x 25mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 0.98 inches
|Fan Air Flow
|21.63 ~ 78.73 CFM
|Long Life Bearing
|Fan Life Expectancy
|Fan Rated Current
|Fan Power Consumption
|Cable Length (PWM Cable)
|NA / 350mm±10mm; NA / 13.78 inches
|Pump Life Expectancy
|Pump Noise Level
|Pump Power Consumption
|4200 RPM +-10%
|Cold Plate Material
|Block Dimensions (WxDxH)
|Intel Socket Support
|AMD Socket Support
|*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.