The Ant Esports ICE-360 ARGB is the right balance between top of the line performance and head turner aesthetics! Coming in a with a ARGB pump head aswell as fans the cooler can be controlled via any motherboard ARGB utility by connecting the cooler through standard 5V 3-pin ARGB header for universal compatibility including that with Asus Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light etc. A custom made wide copper cold plate makes even and proper contact with modern day CPUs and along with a dense micro-channel array guarantees optimum heat transfer to deliver lower temperatures even under full load. Paired with EPDM tubing encased in meshed fabric the ICE-360 is designed to last long by lowering down the possibility of permeability of liquid over time even under high temperatures. The radiator is made out of high grade aluminum and with a thick fin stack provides large surface area for heat dissipation.
The fans support PWM control so one can customize or control the fan speed as per the need and requirement either via the BIOS or any other software of one’s choice. Rubber grommets not only dampen noise but reduce vibrations so you can enjoy your gaming or multimedia experience without worrying about unnecessary disturbances. Ant Esports ICE-360 is compatible with all the latest Intel and AMD CPUs including LGA 1700 socket and AM5 right out of the box so you can simply enjoy a plug and play experience without going through unnecessary hassle.
- Vivid ARGB Lighting – The pump head and fans of the Ant Esports ICE-360 ARGB are loaded with ARGB lights that can be synced via the motherboard to create the perfect ARGB effect using any motherboard RGB utility.
- Custom Cold Plate – A wide custom made copper cold plate not only ensures even and better contact with the CPU but with a thick micro-fin array delivers high heat transfer even under high loads.
- Long and Durable Tubing – Substantially long EPDM tubing encased in a dense fabric mesh not only reduces the rate of permeability but makes installation inside larges cases easy even for new system builders.
- PWM Fans – The fans support PWM control and can be controlled via the BIOS or the software of one’s choice and equipped with noise dampening rubber grommets the fans produce low noise and zero vibration even at full speed.
- Universal Compatibility – The Ant Esports ICE-360 ARGB is compatible with all the latest AMD and Intel platforms including that based on AM5 and LGA 1700 socket right out of the box.
|Cooling Type||LIQUID AIO COOLER|
|Radiator Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Radiator Dimensions||394×120×27 mm|
|Fan Dimensions||120×120×25 mm|
|Fan Speed||800~2000 RPM±10%|
|Fan Airflow||75 CFM Max|
|Fan Air Pressure||2.9 mmAq|
|Fan Noise||32 dB(A)|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|